Physicians ⋮ D.O.
- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Wilbur Nelson Montana received his Bachelors of Arts in Human Biology from Stanford University and his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has participated in many cancer research projects and has several publications. He has both clinical and hospital experience.
Dr. Montana is Fluent in Spanish and Filipino and has knowledge of Italian.
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Oklahoma Society of Clinical Oncology American Medical Association American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists American College of Physicians
- Christian Medical Dental Association Psi Sigma Gamma Medical Fraternity
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Montana believes strongly in being a team player in oncology by collaborating with his patients’ primary care physicians and other specialists. He strives to always have an open line of communication with his patients and their loved ones. He always individualizes his treatment plans and empowers his patients to stay active in their management plan. He is also highly sensitive to the religious, cultural and personal values of his patients.