Physicians ⋮ M.D.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oncology Board Certification
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology Board Certification
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine Board Certification
Dr. Shah is a board certified Oncologist that brings over 10 years of medical experience to The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation.
Dr. Shah completed her medical education from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. She received her residency experience from University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and her fellowship from Indian University Health University Hospital. She has experience in both hospital and clinical settings.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Medical Association
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Shah is a dedicated physician who believes that an important aspect of cancer treatment is compassion and respect. She believes that treatment must be geared toward each patient and not the disease. She is also highly sensitive to the religious, cultural and personal values of her patients.