Physicians ⋮ M.D.
- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Shahid P Malik is a board certified medical Oncologist that brings over 35 years of experience to the Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation.
Dr. Malik received his Doctor of Medicine from Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan. He was a resident at St. Vincent Hospital and he received his fellowship training from Brown University. He fellowed in Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplant.
Dr. Malik has completed many research assignments and publications regarding Stem Cell Transplant. He has taught at:
- Sunrise Hospital
- Las Vegas, NV, the University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Las Vegas, NV, Kingman Regional Hospital
- Kingman, AZ, Memorial Hospital Providence, RI and Roger William Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island.
He is fluent in Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Oncology
- International Association of Lung Cancer Study
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Shahid P Malik values open communication with his patients and their loved ones. He builds personal relationships with his patients; so, they have someone to turn to in such difficult times. He is also highly sensitive to the religious, cultural and personal values of his patients.