- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Ram K. Chillar, M.D. is a board certified Oncologist that brings over 40 years of medical experience to The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation.
Dr. Ram k. Chillar graduated with his Doctorate in Medicine from M. Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India. He completed his internal medicine residency and fellowship from Hem-Onc), Boston City Hospital (Tufts-Harvard), Boston. He has multiple publications and has completed several teaching appointments.
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Society of Hematology
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, American Association of Cancer Research
- Member, Indian Association of Greater Los Angeles (IMALA)
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Ram K. Chillar is an experienced physician who believes that an important aspect of cancer treatment is compassion and respect for his patients and their loved ones. He believes in having a strong line of communication with his patients. He is highly sensitive to the religious, cultural and personal values of his patients.