- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Naseer Ahmad received his medical degree from the University of Ghana Medical School in Accra, Ghana, West Africa. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan and his fellowship in Hematology and Oncology from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He remains active in research studies.
- Ghana Medical Association
- Nigerian Medical Association
- American Medical Association
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Ahmad strives to stay up to date with current cutting edge treatment. He believes in being a team player, collaborating closely with primary care physicians and other specialists. He also believes in having an open line of communication with patients as well as their families and loved ones.