- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Krisztina Larson is a board-certified internist that brings over 5 years of experience to The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation.
Dr. Larson is graduate of the Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine in Budapest, Hungary. She completed her Internship and Residency from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. She completed her Hematology and Oncology Fellowship at LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Louisiana.
She is fluent in Hungarian and Spanish and knows basic Hebrew.
Membership and Societies
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Larson understands the importance of giving the best individual care for each of her patients. She strives to educate and communicate fluidly with her patients and their families. She enjoys getting to know her patients and their families. She remains active in research and clinical studies.