- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey is a highly experienced Board Certified Oncologist that brings over 25 years of experience to the Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation.
Dr. Andry received his medical degree from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL. He fellowed in Hematology/Oncology at Loyola University Medical Center and then fellowed in Bone Marrow Transplantation at the City of Hope National Medical Center.
PROFESSIONAL AND SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society for Cellular Therapy
- International Society for Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- American College of Physicians
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Andrey believes in educating his patients and having a strong line of communication. He believes that once the patient understands their condition and treatment options, they will be ready to manage their healthcare plan. He customizes his plans to reflect his patient’s needs, values and choices.