- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Jaspreet Chahal graduated Cum Laude with a Doctor of Medicine from St. George’s University in West Indies, Grenada. She completed her internship in Hematology and Oncology from Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in Lake Success, New York and her residency in Internal Medicine from the University of Arizona. She has participated in multiple research projects and has several poster presentations. Her most recent publication is “Treatment Options in BRAF-Mutant Colorectal Cancer”, which was submitted for publication in 2019.
She is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
Membership and Societies:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
Patient Care Philosophy:
Dr. Jaspreet Chahal believes that an important aspect of cancer treatment is compassion and respect for her patients and their loved ones. She is highly sensitive to the religious, cultural and personal values of her patients. She remains active in her community.