Hrachuhi Lilit Hakhpandyan is a compassionate, self-motived, goal-directed, ANCC certified Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Nurse Specialist.
Hrachuhi is committed to excellence and providing quality patient care while communicating efficiently with her patients and their loved ones. She has a Master of Science in Nursing, Acute Care Adult/Geriatrics Nurse Practitioner from the University of California, Los Angeles. She has also received multiple awards and honors, including the Adrienne H. Mosley Scholar Award from UCLA School of Nursing, during her scholastic years at UCLA.
- Armenian American Nurses Association
- California Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Registered Nurse, CA
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner-BC
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist-BC
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support