- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Gregory Gilmore is a highly experienced and compassionate doctor who believes strongly in providing only the best care to his patients and their loved ones.
Dr. Gilmore received his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic, Medicine of the Pacific. He completed his Internship/Residency in Internal Medicine from the University of California, San Francisco and he fellowed in Hematology and Oncology from the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Gilmore has multiple publications and presentations and he has participated is several Hematology/Oncology Research Projects. He remains active in research and clinical studies.
- Association of VA Hematology/Oncology (AVAHO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Sigma Sigma Phi Osteopathic Honor Society
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- California Medical Association (CMA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Gilmore understands the importance of giving personalized care to each of his patients. He strives to educate and communicate efficiently with all his patients and their families. He enjoys getting to know his patients and their loved ones.