- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
Dr. Gargi Upadhyaya graduated from Government Medical College Surat in 1983 and has over 38 years of medical experience. She completed a residency at Lac Usc Medical Center and her fellowship at City of Hope Medical Center in Duarte, CA, and LAC + USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA. She has multiple publications.
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists
- Community Oncology Alliance
- American Society of Hematology
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Upadhyaya believes strongly in patient education and creating a strong line of communication. She believes in being a team player, collaborating closely with primary care physicians and other specialists. She remains active in research and clinical studies.