- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Oncology
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu received her medical degree from Far Eastern University in Manila, Philippines. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine from the University of Massachusetts Health Care-Memorial in Worcester, Massachusetts and her fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She has multiple publications.
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Tan-Chiu creates customized care plans that reflect her patient’s needs, values, and choices. She believes in having a strong line of communication with her patients and their loved ones. Dr. Tan-Chiu remains active in research and clinical studies.