- Diplomate, American Board of Geriatric Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Boonchalermvichian received his medical degree from Chulalongkorn University and his PhD from The University of Sydney. Upon completing his PhD education, Dr. Boonchalermvichian started his residency at the Metrowest Medical Center and completed his internal medicine residency at Huron Hospital. Dr. Boonchalermvichian then began his fellowship at Washington University as a transfusion medicine fellow, then as a geriatric medicine fellow at the Oregon Health and Science University. He completed his hematology and oncology fellowship at the University of Southern California.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- College of American Pathologists
Dr. Boonchalermvichian is fluent in Thai
Patient Care Philosophy
The key to good care is to have open lines of communications with patients to ensure that they get the benefits of the treatment they seek. Dr. Boonchalermvichian believes that the physician-patient relationship is most important. He uses evidenced based Medicine to develop personalized treatment plans for each patient.