Management ⋮ Office Manager
Cara Lewis is an Office Manager that brings over 15 years of management to The Oncology Institute.
Cara Lewis is a graduate of Everest College and the University of Phoenix. She started her medical journey as a nurse, but quickly realized that her passion was in healthcare management. Cara has held positions as Practice Administrator, Billing Manager, Medical Assistant and Clinical Research Coordinator.
Cara is known to show compassion to each and every individual/patient. She believes that each patient deserves to be treated with care and most of all, dignity. She takes pride in knowing that employees and patients alike can trust her to do her job accurately and properly.
- Cross Cultural Training Certificate
- Good Clinical Practice Certification
- MICA – Office based Risk Management Certification
- Medidata Rave Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- Cynosure – SculpSure® Laser System Comprehensive Training Certification
- OSHA/HIPAA/CPR certified