Physicians ⋮ M.D.
- Diplomate, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Diplomate, American Board of Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Chand is a compassionate doctor who believes helping patients heal rather than treating them. Dr. Chand received both her undergraduate and medical degree from Nalanda Medical College in Bihar, India where she received multiple awards. She completed her residency at Texas Tech University and finished as a chief resident.
Dr. Chand is married and has 2 beautiful children who mean the world to her. She and her family loves to socialize, make new friends, travel, and try new cuisines. They love the outdoors, hiking, biking and camping with friends.
- Associate member of ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Associate member of ASH (American Society of Hematology)
Dr. Chand is fluent in Hindi.
Patient Care Philosophy:
I believe that when it comes to taking care of my patients I like to think of myself working to "help people heal" rather than treating them for a disease. Honesty, dignity and respect is very essential when it comes to taking care of my patients. It is also important for me to understand and respect my patients culture, values and believes to help guide their treatment for best possible outcomes.